Your address: Westpac House, Adelaide
91 King William Street, Adelaide, Australia
Levels 24 & 30, Westpac House
(12 months contract)
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes Westpac House, Adelaide - to use on your website and business collateral. A great address should improve your SEO rankings.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit when paying by credit card
- Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space Social distancing enforced
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months contracts
ABOUT LEVELS 24 & 30, THE WESTPAC HOUSE
ABOUT LEVELS 24 & 30, THE WESTPAC HOUSE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Westpac House is Adelaide’s most recognisable building and most prestigious business address. This building dominates the city skyline.
- This building has achieved a NABERS rating of 4 stars.
- Having a 360 degree views, this building truly boasts its surroundings – Adelaide Hills, Glenelg Beach, Botanic Gardens, and unobstructed views of planes landing and taking off from the airport.
- Occupants of the building include Westpac, Emirates, Maunsell Aecom, and Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- An onsite Café is present, and leads directly into Topham Mall which has additional cafés, retail outlets, a florist and beauty salon.
- Unbeatable Coworking space: Hot Desks and Dedicated Desks from $280/month. Virtual Offices also available from $103.20/month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - the best serviced office in Adelaide.
- This could be your address
Airport access: A 10 minutes taxi ride from the Adelaide Airport
Train: 5 minutes walk from the Adelaide station
Tram: There is a tram stop directly outside of the building for seamless access around the City
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
When you sign up to a Servcorp Virtual Office, you not only receive a 5-star business address to use as your own but also premium business services without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
A Virtual Office at Westpac House, Adelaide includes:
- A local telephone number answered in the way you are accustomed to & transferred to your home phone, mobile or voicemail
- Mail and courier handling for all your incoming correspondence
- Access to our Coworking spaces for up to 3 hours per day
- Regular social events and networking opportunities to meet other like-minded imagineers
- Easy and convenient online booking system through Servcorp Home
With all of these services and more, you are truly setting your business up for success at Servcorp Westpac House, Adelaide.
As a Virtual Office client at Westpac House, Adelaide you have the full flexibility to access our offices when you need them whether you have a client meeting or if you need the space to bunker down on work away from distractions.
You receive exclusive access to our private offices, Coworking lounges and meeting rooms both in your home country and across our locations worldwide.
Certainly! When you select Servcorp's Address Package you have the ability to register your business to our 5-star location at Westpac House, Adelaide right in the heart of Adelaide's prestigious central business district.
Yes, a Virtual Office is an ideal option for small business and a cost-effective solution if you are looking to lower your overhead costs. You can also avoid the risk involved with using you own personal address to register your business.
The security of a Virtual Office, the prestige of a business address at Westpac House, Adelaide and the convenience of having someone manage your mail are all ideal services to set your business up for success!
Unlike a traditional office where you typically pay to rent a physical office space, a Virtual Office is a flexible office solution where you can work remotely but use the address for your business collateral and as a mailing address.
In addition to the advantage of having a business address in a desirable location, Virtual Offices also offer a range of business services like mail handling, a local phone number and administrative support, which aren't usually available at all when you rent an office.
Unlike other office providers, Servcorp Westpac House, Adelaide does not have a limit to the number of calls and there is no monthly limit to forwarded messages to your home phone, mobile or email.